I do not know my UP email address. What can I do to get it?

If you do not know your UP email address please contact the IT office on 012 420 3051 or you can send them an email at ITHELP@UP.AC.ZA. They are the relevant office to assist.

How can I ensure that the academic journal I want to publish in is an accredited journal?

The DoHET provides a list of accredited publications. Click HERE for the 2016 publications. Note the different sheets in the document.